Thatís it for 2017. Classes resume in 2018. Watch this space for the date.
For safety reasons -- If the temperature on the Saturday ABC 7:00 pm News is forecast to be 35 C or over, all classes after 9:00 am on Sunday are cancelled. In temperatures up to 35 C, handlers are to use their own discretion. Note: The Club urges all members to consider their personal safety and that of their dogs in hot weather.